Sprintex: German engineering, realistic ground reaction forces, suited for gait analysis, rehabilitation or professional athletes.
Ordinary treadmills use a revolving belt to pull your feet beneath your hips, this is not how we move. Sprintex slat-belt system allows your feet to propel your hips. Sprintex use rigid individual ‘T’ slats linked together to form a belt, similar to that of a Tank. A patented rubber surface attenuates impact shocks. The slat-belt runs smoothly on 144 sealed roller bearings – creating an almost frictionless movement. Therefore, we do not need a large power unit to drive our slat system, leaving you to do more work – like you should.
With its many advantages over conventional treadmills, the Spintex slat-belt running surface should be the choice for motion analysis and rehabilitation professionals.
Below are the main advantages of Sprintex slat-belt technology:
- No bounce – essential for measuring normal gait parameters
- No torque – ensures ground reaction forces are accurate
- No lateral slide – any lateral movement it is the patient.
- Localised Impact Force – initial contact stay with the individual T slat
- Foot timing is not compromised by belt lag.
- Smooth – no jerky start, acceleration or stop (walk as slow as 0.2kmh)
- Low noise Output