MAR systems provides video analysis software, foot pressure plates and other motion analysis tools to the podiatry, physiotherapy and rehabilitation industry as well as to sports retailers and universities. Products include the easy-to-use TEMPLO video analysis software, slatted treadmills, HD cameras, underwater swimming cameras, foot pressure plates, insoles and calibration sheets.
Years of experience enable us to search out and supply the latest technology and systems to ensure that you get the most detailed and accurate data with which to make an analysis.
|TEMPLO VIDEO ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
||TEMPLO video analysis software is simple to use and can be customised.
- Ideal for sport, medical, research and industry motion analysis.
- Slow motion down and analyse in detail.
- TEMPLO Lite module for running specialists.
- Hi speed, 3-d posture & server module.
- Jump analysis, force plate integration and more...
|AMCUBE FOOT PRESSURE PLATES
||Evaluate posture, balance and sway with an AmCube Foot Pressure Plate.
- For both professional and clinical purposes.
- High quality 'Capacitive Sensors'.
- Tough and durable and just 5 mm thick.
- Easy to use software.
- Regular updates and additional features
- As seen on BBC1's Doctor in the House
|SPRINTEX SLATBELT TREADMILLS
||Sprintex treadmills are specifically designed for video based gait analysis.
- Analyse realistic ground reaction forces not 'bounce'.
- Slat technology that runs on 100's of sealed bearings.
- Reverse: Two views from the same camera position.
- Ultra smooth and quite, the ideal analysis environment.
- Perfect for video based gait analysis.
Page 1 of 2
Muscular skeletal expert Gary Ward used the plate to help diagnose the possible cause of a long term back problem.
Jump analysis involves the use of force measurement devices to analyse the different elements of particular types of jumps.
Actress Alison Steadman from Gavin and Stacey loves them.
View all news articles...
Video highlighting the use of top quality materials.